Closing Date: 15 December 2020
Location: Johannesburg; Port Elizabeth; Richardsbay; Durban
Transnet Freight Rail offers an excellent platform to young; vibrant; enthusiastic graduates who are between the ages of18-35 to enter into a two-year graduate development programme within various functional areas respectively to acquiredevelopmental and working experience.
This exciting opportunity is open to all graduates of DHET registered universities, universities of technology, TVETs &Colleges with a qualification at NQF level 6 and above with no work experience in their respective field of study.
If you wish to take your career to the next level; apply now!
Qualifications & Experience:
Graduates who have recently qualified in the following streams are required:
- NDIP / Bcom Accounting / Cost & Management Accounting / Auditing / Financial Information Systems / Investment Finance
Requirements for consideration:
- Must have completed the relevant NQF 6 or above qualification as stipulated under the respective disciplines above from aDHET & SAQA registered institution of higher learning.
- No experience / less than 12 months experience in the field of study
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Learning agility
- Goal Driven
- Problem Solving
- Business understanding
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making Skills
NB: The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.
NB: No E-mailed / Faxed / Posted Applications will be accepted.