Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be South African Citizens
- Must be unemployed (Interns must have less than 6 months previous employment for consideration)
- Cannot have been on a previous internship
- Must have a completed relevant qualification a degree or diploma or certificate e.g. N1 to N6 qualifications
- The stipend will be R4,500.00
Knowledge and Skills
- Processing transactions and conduct simple calculations
- Data collection and analysis
- Record keeping, filing and maintenance of databases
- Maintain work standards and quality verification
How to apply