Location: Mossel Bay, Bryanston
The Graduate Programme is a highly sought-after programme that sees in excess of over 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through a 24 months rotational development programme that introduces the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
- The programme provides a broader understanding of the business allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile
At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Graduates to join our Nestle team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the “world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company”.
What will make you successful
Step 1: Before you apply for the program, please ensure that you meet all the criteria
- Are you based in the following areas Bryanston, or Mosselbay?
- Have an Academic Average of 65% and above?
- Undergraduate Degree or Honours Degree?
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
Step 2: Complete the Talent Games on the following link https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html This game can be played on both mobile & desktop, so please feel free to use the medium you are most comfortable with.
Step 3: Once you’ve applied & played Talent Games, you will receive a confirmation. Our Talent Acquisition Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
How To Apply
|Food Science Grad / InternNational Diploma or B-Tech in Food Science & TechnologyApply Online for the Nestlé Food Sciences Graduate / Internship|
|Chemical or Industrial Engineering Grad / InternA relevant completed Bachelor Degree, National Diploma or B-TechApply Online for the Nestlé Liquid Chemical or Industrial Engineering Graduate / Internship|
|Food Technology Grad / InternNational Diploma or B-Tech in Food Science & TechnologyApply Online for the Nestlé (Food Technology) Graduate / Internship|
|Supply Chain Grad / InternA relevant completed Bachelor Degree, National Diploma or B-TechApply Online for the Nestlé Supply Chain Graduate / Internship|
|Industrial Engineering Grad / InternUndergraduate Degree or Honours Degree in Industrial Engineering?Apply Online for the Nestlé Industrial Engineering Graduate Trainee in Bryanston|