McCain Foods (SA) is offering a structured one year Graduate Trainee Programme to Graduates in the following fields:
- Finance B.Com Accounting Hons
- Supply Chain Degree in Information Science / Finance / Statistics
- Commercial Degree in Computer Science / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics
- Agriculture B.Sc Plant Science
- Production B.Sc; B. Tech Hons in MSc Food Science / Mechanical Eng. / Industrial Engineering
- IS Information Systems & Technology
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates aligned programmes.The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2021 to February 2022. We will take in a total of 10 graduates on this programme.
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business with an integrated supply chain including agriculture, manufacturing, logistics & distribution, and sales & marketing.
The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day to day operations of this family owned business.
Kindly apply under the relevant graduate position on our careers website. Applications that are not in the relevant position will not be considered.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Good Communication skills
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH:
- Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification or alternatively a certified copy of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) graduates.