Location: Durban, Pinetown & Amanzimtoti
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
PEP is offering a 12-month learnership opportunity to achieve a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF4). Successful candidates will attend classes and work in a PEP store in order to gain valuable work experience.
- Assist customers and create an exciting shopping experience
- Maximise sales to meet store targets
- Display merchandise according to company standards
- Handle stock and stock administration according to set standards
- Assist with in-store security to minimise stock losses
- Handle cash at a cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Perform all sales related duties at the cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards
- Grade 12
- Must currently be unemployed
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player
- Good Service Orientation
- Ability to work under pressure and perform physical duties
- Ability to work accurately with a focus on detail
- Willingness to work retail hours
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with the POSITION AND AREA you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.