Description of the role:
A successful candidate will be the finance representative on the business team and will lead the financial analysis of brands. This candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To drive the sound financial decisions to improve business results
- Act as steward to leverage and enable internal control capability
- Develop financial understanding within the business team. The candidate will lead brand analysis and will include but is not limited to:
- Working with a multifunctional team on full fiscal year brand strategic and financial planning
- Gather and analyze data related to business performance and develop fact-based recommendations to improve business results (e.g. pricing opportunities, Marketing Support Activities, Return On Investments, competitive analysis etc)
- Updating forecast assumptions with Brand’s latest financial estimate and highlighting risks and opportunities as well as key drivers behind change in forecast.
- Review monthly actuals and forecasts
- Conduct training to business team on related financial concepts.
- Ensuring stewardship compliance across the brand
Requirements (skills/ experiences) for the role:
The ideal individual will be innovative, resourceful, highly motivated and deadline driven
- Minimum education of BCom or Business Sci. with majors in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG finance would be beneficial
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with diverse people
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s Degree with good academic results
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent spoken and written communication
- Good command of the English language
- 1-3 years working experience
- Have a passion for winning and be willing to face a new challenge every day
Please send your complete applications to : 12th Floor, 15 Alice Ln, Sandhurst, Sandton, 2196Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all recruitment stages (assessments and interviews) will be done virtually.