Annual salary range (based on relevant experience and qualifications) : R243,691 – R328,124
Location : FPD Head Office, Pretoria
Department : SHIPS
Reporting to : Head of Unit
Purpose of the position:
To plan and coordinate learnership projects from commencement to conclusion and to take responsibility for all administration, operational aspects and coordination of learnership projects.
Scope of Work:
• Complete daily administrative, organisational, and financial activities linked to projects.
• Prepare and control all documents linked to projects.
• Compile and complete reporting documents linked to projects.
• Ensure compliance to project specific requirements.
• Ensure compliance to the SOP’s linked to SHIPS projects.
• Ensure compliance to usage of Learner Management System (LMS).
• Weekly and monthly reporting to manager.
• Ensure compliance to operationalisation of marketing plans received from HOD’s.
• Monthly collection of evidence and reporting on active projects.
• Monthly reporting on learner progress.
• Ensure compliance to usage of SCL – all documents uploaded on SCL.
• Quarterly completion of student/client satisfaction surveys.
• Carry out any other administrative tasks that is reasonable as directed by HOC and/or HOU.
• Ensure compliance to all FPD policies and procedures.
• Manage verbal and written communication – internal, inter departmental and external with clients.
• Ensure compliance in adherence to deadlines.
• NQF Level 5 qualification or higher
• Certificate / Diploma in Office Administration
• Human Resource Management qualification (advantageous)
• Advance certificate in computer skills (advantageous)
• Project Management qualification (advantageous)
Working / Industry experience required:
• Minimum two years’ experience in:
– Recruitment and placement
– Office administration
– Project coordination
– Student administration / coordination
• Experience in and exposure to working in the health-related funded environment
• Knowledge of Student Learner Record System
• Experience in liaising with stakeholders
• Valid code 08 driver’s license.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes.
• Proficiency in reading, speaking, and writing in English.
• Report writing and business writing level proficiency is essential.
• Proficiency in another official language will be advantageous.
Interested candidates should forward a motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 081 680 0736. For enquiries please contact Tshililo Pharamela on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 28 October 2020 at 16h00 PM