As the industry leader in the processing, moving and managing of cash and other high value assets, we look for people who want to make a difference. We are looking for people who understand our values and want to contribute to our vision and mission. We are the only company mandated to collect money from the South African Reserve Bank. It is imperative that prospective employees understand our commitment to our shareholders, our clients, our people and the South African economy.
Our work revolves around both the movement of cash and the processing of cash for our clients. Roles are available in both these areas across South Africa.
We have 33 centres across six regions and over 7,000 employees in South Africa, Namibia and Lesotho. We invest in our people and a strategic business objective is to put our people first. This means quality training, innovative technology and the best equipment available.
Competitive remuneration packages are offered to successful applicants. Learning and development plays a fundamental role in empowering our people and adding to an enriched workplace experience.
We look for people that have a drive to succeed, are excited about change and embrace our values. We also look for people that wish to pursue a career with the best and seek to make a difference in the cash industry.
A Career as a Protection Officer
Should you wish to apply for a position as a Protection Officer the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be prepared to work in dangerous circumstances.
- These positions require that employees work for long hours and in shifts
- Have successfully passed Grade 10 and can provide the certificate.
- Applicants must be registered with PSIRA at a Grade C level.
- Applicants must have passed CITPO & IBO Course and Firearm competency.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. A valid Code 8 driver’s license (preferably code 10).
- A valid PDP is preferable.
To apply for a CIT position please look for vacancies advertised on the PNet web site or contact an SBV centre in your area.