Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact: 105586 – Debbie Fuyani
Location: Cape Town – V&A Waterfront
Cluster: Nedgroup Investments
Career Stream: CALL CENTRE (Service)
Leadership Pipeline: Manage Self/Technical
(a)To provide professional and efficient client service in order to optimise client experience for Nedgroup Investments clients.
(b)Ensure continued relationships are created and maintained with Nedgroup Investments clients.Job Responsibilities
- Providing client service to Investors telephonically.
- Providing technical support in terms of Collective Investment Schemes and Retirement products.
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA).
- Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
- Prevent losses that may occur in the business by being vigilant and making sure all calls are logged correctly.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Keep up to date with risk standards by reading; understanding and completing the updated manuals every time they are sent out and agreeing to the terms.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Certificate: Call CentreMinimum Experience Level
3-5 years working experience as a Client Services Consultant in the Asset Management space working with Unit Trusts, Retirement Annuities, Investments.Type of Exposure
- Working with a group and individually to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
- Managing customer expectations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Working in a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation