TRADESMAN AID HYDROMETRY REF NO: 301020/20
- ABET certificate (must be able to read and write). (Attach copy).
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience of carpentry, welding and building experience.
- Applicants that can swim and are willing to work in water will be given preference.
DRIVER REF NO: 301020/21
- A Grade 10 certificate (Attach a copy).
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in driver/ messenger services.
- Valid high up, TLB and Bobcat operating certificates will serve as an added advantage.
- Appropriate knowledge of and experience in driving up to 16 ton trucks, operating high ups, dumping trucks, excavation equipment (TLB, Bobcat, Dumpers).
- It will be expected from the successful candidate to travel and work away
CLEANER REF NO: 301020/22 (X3 POSTS)
- An ABET certificate. (Attach copy).
- Knowledge of cleaning principles in chemical use (dilution / mix).
- Experience in the use of cleaning equipment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements and basic understanding of applying safety rules.
- Knowledge of basic record keeping.
- Basic understanding of applying or using chemicals correctly.
Clean laboratories and laboratory equipment. Clean glass and plastic ware at Analytical Services laboratories according to procedures. Remove and sterilize laboratory hazardous waste. Complete relevant laboratory forms. Removal of gas cylinders. Report broken machines. Request cleaning materials. Cleaning the chemical store rooms and laboratory coats. Cleaning of office corridors and boardrooms. Dusting, waxing,sweeping, scrubbing and vacuuming of floors. Cleaning walls, windows and doors. Emptying and cleaning dirty bins. Collecting and removing of waste paper. Freshen office areas. Clean the general kitchen basins. Wash and keep stock of kitchen utensils. Cleaning the restrooms by refilling the hand wash liquid soap. Replace toilet papers and empty wash
waste bins. Report broken machines.
ENQUIRIES : MM Madiba Tel No: (015) 290 1200
APPLICATIONS : Polokwane: Please e-mail your application quoting the post reference number to: LPRecruitment@dws.gov.za
FOR ATTENTION : Mr. HH. Khosa
NOTE : It will be expected from the selected candidates to be available for the interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department. Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are short-listed and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification and criminal records. If you apply for more than one position in the Department, please submit separate application forms for each post. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and must be accompanied by a detailed CV, together with certified copies of qualification certificates and your ID/Passport. All copies must be certified within the past 12 months.