The 17 000 people employed at PEP are united by a unique culture that promotes growth, dignity, respect and fun.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organizing and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analyzing
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV with the POSITION you are applying for as your reference.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.