Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 Matric (Essential)
Personal Attributes and Skills
- SQL querying, PowerBI, SSRS and advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Understand what the business does and how it does it
- Diagnostic information gathering
- Analytical thinking
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Solving ad-hoc analytical problems
- Presenting and communicating solutions
- Building and maintaining PowerBI dashboards and automatic SSRS reports.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data
- Determine how to improve existing business processes
- Determine which processes can be automated