Leroy Merlin is starting a new Business Unit in South Africa. New Country, new adventure, new opportunities With the ambition of being homeowners’ partners in Home Improvement. Leroy Merlin will endeavour to respond to customer needs through innovative products.
Leroy Merlin is currently have an exciting learnerships opportunities in Retail Operations Supervision NQF Level 4, the learnership will run for a period of 12 months. If you meet the minimum criteria, are looking for an environment to learn and grow, Leroy Merlin would love to hear from you. Please apply for this opportunity and be part of the company.
- Grade 12 (matric) qualification.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must reside within the Gauteng Boksburg area.
- Must be prepared to work within a retail environment.
- No criminal record.
- Immediate availability.
- Please note this is not a permanent positon (it is a 12 month learnership contract) succcessful candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
- Oversee a service team responsible for, inter alia, returns, loyalty program, etc.
- Monitoring the team’s performance
- Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them
- Helping with training and development
- Completing administrative functions, e.g. scheduling
- Handling complaints (from both collaborators and customers)
- Helping to hire new collaborators
- Reporting to senior management on a weekly basis
- Drawing weekly statistics and analysis
- Implement customer service improvement strategies
- Provide solutions for customers