Reference Number: PIO201022-5
Job Type: Permanent
Division: Pioneer Foods: Groceries, Beverages_Wadeville
Location – Town / City: Johannesburg
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Country: South Africa
- Dismantled, fitted & assembled machinery and parts
- Executed pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical repairs
- Performed planned maintenance on machinery & equipment
- Fitted, inspected, tested and repaired MCC, circuits & wiring systems and electrical equipment
- Used, installed and applied fault finding on programmable logical control circuits (PLC’s)
- Installed and commissioned machinery and equipment
- 5 years relevant experience within the manufacturing environment
- Relevant Technical Trade (N3)
Primary Objectives of the Position
- A qualified artisan with a Millwright trade certificate.Normally reports to Unit Supervisor.
- Shift work
- Sound understanding and application of OSHA regulations
COMPULSORY QUESTIONS BELOW TO ENSURE COMPLETE APPLICATIONS.
Q1: Have you diagnosed faults and repaired machinery & equipment?
Q2: Have you executed pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical repairs?
Q3: Have you performed planned maintenance on machinery & equipment?
Q4: Have you fitted, inspected, tested and repaired MCC, circuits & wiring systems and electrical equipment ?
Q5: Have you used, installed and done fault finding on programmable logical control circuits (PLC’s) ?
Q6: Have you installed and commissioned machinery and equipment?
Q7: Do you have at least 5 years relevant experience?
Q8: Have you successfully completed a relevant Technical Trade(N3)?