Location: Stellenbosch and Tygervalley
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing February 2021 and terminating January 2022.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- South African citizen;
- Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
How To Apply
|Human Resources Management Grad / InternKey Learning Areas include, but are not limited to the following: General Documentation and AdministrationRecruitment and SelectionBenefit AdministrationTraining and DevelopmentApply Online for the Distell HR Graduate / Internship Programme|
|Logistics Grad / InternKey Performance areas include, but are not limited to the following:Activities linked to Warehouse and Distribution optimizationContinuous improvement and planning (Transport planning and secondary deployment)Identify, investigate, validate and implement new process/financial efficiency.Administration of SAP: Master data of fleet and customer (Data mining)Improve and optimize internal business processes.Collate all internal information operational performance with Warehouse and DistributionDesign reportsWork on customer service programme – create informed customer experience insights and interpretation.Evaluate customer service and communicate results back to the businessApply Online for the Distell Logistics Graduate / Internship Programme in Tygervalley|
|Marketing Grad / InternKey Performance areas include, but are not limited to the following:Market/ consumer intelligenceMarket AnalysisBrand and price positioningBrand communication implementationInnovationBrand communication planningMedia managementTrade and consumer promotion managementTrade channel managementApply Online for the Distell Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme|