|IT Grad / Intern· Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure.· Set up of user’s mobile devices as required.· Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.· Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: Vodacom, APEX BI and Ricoh.· Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.· Participate in team projects.YOUR SKILLS· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.· Be proactive and work on own initiative.· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.· Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.· Good written and verbal communication skills.· Passionate about good customer service and data entry.· Good knowledge in Office 365, MS Teams, MS Project and Windows 10x.Apply Online for the Henkel Information Technology Graduate / Internship|
|Marketing Grad / Intern· 12 months Internship specification as per Local requirements of SETA.· Support marketing & sales on generalist and special project deliverables.· Marketing Communication and Brand Building.· Marketing trade visits.· Coordinate relation with external agencies on concept, material, and costs.· Support implementation of channel strategy on local level through channel marketing activities.·YOUR SKILLS· Degree in Marketing. Maximum of a year working experience in a Marketing field.|
· Presentation skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Apply Online for the Henkel Marketing Graduate / Internship
Finance Grad / Intern
· Assist OTC function for selected accounts.
· Take over activities within month-end closing process and ensure timely delivery.
· Perform regular and ad-hoc business and financial analyses.
· Preparation of meetings with business units to analyze AR & overdue performance.
· IFRS 9 Reduction – Customer risk assessment.
· IFRS 15 – Reducing claims outstanding and following up with customer service.
· Assist in liaising with KPMG Year end Audit.
· Key Accounts per BU problematic with claims and recons.
· Other projects as and when needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, majoring in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
· Good understanding of accounting systems and concepts.
· Maximum of a year work experience in Finance essential.
· Proficient use of MS Office (Excel & Power Point).
· Be proactive and work on own initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to build relationships and networks with key stakeholders across other functions/business units.
· Analytical and numerical skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Positive attitude towards change and improvement.
· Integrity and high ethical standards.
· Problem-solving and conflict management skills.
Apply Online for the Henkel Finance Graduate / Internship